Intersection of South Queen & West North St.
SW Corner of State & Fulton Sts @ intersection
NE Corner of the Green @ State St.
209 South State St.
410 Fulton St
226 South State St.
316 South Governors Ave. in cemetery
121 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd N
101 North Queen St.
In 1680, a large tract of land called “Brothers Portion” was warranted to John and Richard Walker. In 1694, 200 acres of the parcel were purchased to create the town of Dover. When the town plot was completed in 1718, John Mifflin purchased 69 acres of undeveloped land from the town. The property passed through…